Flourish Therapy & Consulting provides therapy services to children, young people, women and parents in a clinic setting and through home visits (outreach).
Support for Children and Teens
We work with a range of concerns including:
- Low mood or depression
- Stress or anxiety
- Conflict with family, friends or at work
- Traumatic experiences including assault, accidents, natural disasters or other stressful events
- Grief or bereavement
- Alcohol, tobacco or other drug use
- Suicidal thoughts and / or self-harming behaviour
- Gender and/or sexuality concerns
- Relationship problems
Support for Women:
We support women with a range of concerns including:
- Preparing for motherhood (including birth planning; practical considerations of having a new baby; education on infant behaviour, attachment, sleep, development and feeding; developing your parenting framework; and support through the 'fourth trimester' after giving birth).
- Building healthy, strong attachments with babies and children
- Coping with your mood / stress / anger as a parent
- Adjusting to relationship changes as a parent
- Traumatic or stressful birth experiences
- Pregnancy loss
- Pregnancy termination
- Postnatal depression and anxiety
As there are a number of different mental health programs available (Medicare, private fee paying, NDIS, Chronic Disease Management etc.) which you may be referred under, please contact us on 0435 455 131 so we can discuss your situation and provide you with accurate and up to date fees.
Flourish Therapy & Consulting are an approved provider of services under Medicare. To receive a Medicare rebate when seeing an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker you will require a Mental Health Care Plan and referral letter from a General Practitioner (GP), or a referral letter from a psychiatrist or paediatrician.
Want to Make A Referral?