Therapy Services

Flourish Therapy & Consulting provides therapy services to children and young people aged 8-25, parents, mothers and couples both in a clinic setting and through home visits (outreach) for a variety of concerns including:

  • Low mood or depression
  • Stress or anxiety
  • A relationship breakdown
  • Conflict with family, friends or at work
  • Traumatic experiences including assault, accidents, natural disasters or other stressful events
  • Parenting concerns
  • Perinatal mental health including post-partum depression, post-partum anxiety, infertility and traumatic birth experiences
  • Relationship, sexual health and sexual functioning concerns, including couples counselling
  • Grief or bereavement
  • Using alcohol or other drugs excessively
  • Suicidal thoughts and/or self-harming behaviour
  • A diagnosed or suspected mental health disorder

Flourish Therapy & Consulting also offers a range of parenting support initiatives including one-on-one counselling for parents, family therapy and parent education and enhancement programs.

Want more information on parenting support initiatives?

Learn More Button.png

Our Fees:

Summary of Fees - Counselling.png

*Fees correct as of April 1 2019. Fees subject to change without notice.

Please note the following important information regarding fees:

  • The above fees are a guide only and may vary depending on the presenting concern, funding body, referral type or whether assessments/reports are required. Please contact us to discuss your specific situation for an accurate overview of fees.
  • The Medicare Rebate and Gap Payment’s listed above are an approximate guide only. There are many factors which may affect the rebate assigned by Medicare including whether you have reached the Medicare Safety Net. Flourish Therapy & Consulting cannot be held responsible for your Medicare Rebate and Gap Payment varying from the above.
  • You will only be eligible for a Medicare Rebate and Bulk-Billing with a correct and valid Mental Health Care Plan and referral letter. You may be liable for the full session fee without a Medicare Rebate if you do not have a correct Mental Health Care Plan and referral letter in place at the time of your appointment.
  • Typically, your initial appointment will take place in our office. Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for outreach support, however this is not suitable for all clients and all situations.


Medicare Rebates:

Flourish Therapy & Consulting want to ensure counselling is accessible to all people, even when they are doing it tough financially. If you are experiencing genuine financial hardship or hold a valid Centrelink Health Care Card or pension card, you may be eligible to access bulk-billed sessions with not out of pocket cost. Please contact us to discuss your situation.


Want to Make A Referral?

Make A Referral Button.png