Flourish Therapy & Consulting provides therapy services to children and young people aged 8-25, parents, mothers and couples both in a clinic setting and through home visits (outreach) for a variety of concerns including:
- Low mood or depression
- Stress or anxiety
- A relationship breakdown
- Conflict with family, friends or at work
- Traumatic experiences including assault, accidents, natural disasters or other stressful events
- Parenting concerns
- Perinatal mental health including post-partum depression, post-partum anxiety, infertility and traumatic birth experiences
- Relationship, sexual health and sexual functioning concerns, including couples counselling
- Grief or bereavement
- Using alcohol or other drugs excessively
- Suicidal thoughts and/or self-harming behaviour
- A diagnosed or suspected mental health disorder
As there are a number of different mental health programs available (Medicare, private fee paying, NDIS, Chronic Disease Management etc.) which you may be referred under, please contact us on 0435 455 131 so we can discuss your situation and provide you with accurate and up to date fees.
Flourish Therapy & Consulting want to ensure counselling is accessible to all people, even when they are doing it tough financially. If you are experiencing genuine financial hardship or hold a valid Centrelink Health Care Card or pension card, you may be eligible to access bulk-billed sessions with not out of pocket cost. Please contact us to discuss your situation.
Want to Make A Referral?